Saturday, February 7, 2009

Funny Scary Puppy

I came across this scary but funny puppy at Salvador Street in KNL. As I accompanied some friends home at that street, I walked along the street to make a left turn at the end. I saw a man who seemed to can’t get away from his dog who wouldn’t let him go. The puppy kept biting at his pants and he can’t move from his place. As I approached them, the dog noticed me and then he headed for me. To my surprise, he started biting the bottom of my pants! I was scared shit! I’m not afraid of dogs but this puppy is a very aggressive one! Good thing I was wearing baggy pants and so he can bite something. What if I had shorts on? What would he bite on? Scary.

I was trapped there for seemed like an eternity. I didn’t know what to do! I kept on walking slowly but he wouldn’t get off me. There are a few bystanders but they were not helping me. And I was sort of smiling as this happened because of the funny situation—a puppy biting on you. I tried walking back to the corner but he really wouldn’t get off me. Then a girl came in my direction. She’s my savior because when the dog saw her, it went to her new host. And I was free! I walked away from that street and smiled as I distanced myself from that funny dog.

That was really funny, although scary at first. I didn’t think of hurting the dog because he might bite back harder. It’s also amusing that he does not stay at one person; he quickly transfers to another when he sees one. Whose dog could he be? Well if it’s a joke, it’s not funny. Some people are really scared of dogs, even little ones.

I wonder who he’s biting right now….

No comments: